Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ambrie-isms

This girl is cute...


I may be a little biased, but I happen to think that she's the cutest, sweetest, goofiest, most adorable thing to walk this planet. Ever. And here are some of the things that make Ambrie, Ambrie:


  • She LOVES clothes and shoes. She will play with them for an hour at a time, putting on and taking off mommy's or grandma's shoes and trying to walk around in them. I think I have a little fashionista on my hands! She also loves to shop...
  • She's a good eater. She'll eat just about anything but her favorites include tomatoes, peas, green olives, cheese, bread, avocado, and this combo thing mommmy makes homemade for her that includes apples, pears, peas, and spinach all blended together in one powerful baby protein shake. She feeds it to herself with these reusable food pouches I purchased that have a spout on them for her to "drink" out of. 
  • She talks... a lot! I don't even know how many words she knows at this point because it's so many. She knows the word light in German (it sounds like Lisht, but I'm sure that's not how you spell it) and sometimes I'm not sure if she's saying "fish", "shoes", or "lisht". Usually my clue is when she's talking about a light she bends her head back as far as she can and closes her eyes... because those lights are bright!! She also calls her butt her bup. I love it.
  • She looooovvveess animals, especially turtles, frogs, and dogs. What a combo! Turtle was one of her first words. 
  • She loves to be read to and she loves to look at books on her own. Often the only way we can keep her content in the car is to give her a book.
  • She already has a family of babies, and she cares and loves for each one equally. Her favorite thing is to sneak a wet wipe from her diaper bag and wipe her baby's faces... just like mommy does to her! She also loves to share her water or milk with them. That's not always so fun for mom.
  • She is IN love with Winnie the Pooh. Often times Pooh has drool all over him because she loves to kiss him and sleep on him. He's already looking pretty well loved.
These are just a few things that make my baby so precious to me. It amazes me how every child is different and unique. I am so blessed to be her mother and I look forward to watching her grow more each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment